Samuel Pierpont Langley
Astronomer and Aviation Pioneer
- 7th Generation — 4th Great-grandfather of Samuel Pierpont Langley
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Williams
- Elizabeth Stalham
- Birth Date:
- 8 Nov 1640
- Birth Location:
- Roxbury (now Boston), Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 15 Feb 1719/1720
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Sarah Wise
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1666
- Marriage Location:
- Joseph Williams
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Stephen Williams
- 1 American Ancestors Magazine, 2011, Vol. 12.2, p. 40, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1991, Vol. 8, p. 29, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1982, Vol. 136, p. 308.
- 4 Kidd, Charles, Debrett Goes to Hollywood, New York: St. Martin's Press (1986), 122.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 21, 202.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 27.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 541.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 34, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 9 Snow, Nora Emma, The Snow-Estes Ancestry, 2 Vols., Hillburn, NY: Privately Printed (1939), 107, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 10 Williams, Edward H., Jr., Robert Williams of Roxbury, Mass. and His Descendants, Newport, Rhode Island: Reprinted from The Magazine of New England History (1891), 5, 9, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 11 Williams, Stephen West, The Genealogy and History of the Family of Williams in America, More Particularly of the Descendants of . . ., Greenfield: Printed by Merriam and Mirick (1847), 29, 33, 287, Google Books (Digital Library).