(c1591 - 1671)
Great Migration Immigrant 1637
- Father of Anthony Fisher — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Fisher
- Margerie Bert
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 1 Feb 1558/1559
- Christening Location:
- Stradbroke, Suffolk, England
- Death Date:
- BY 19 Apr 1640
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Fiske
- Marriage Date:
- 16 Oct 1586
- Marriage Location:
- Fressingfield, Suffolk, England
Anthony Fisher (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Anthony Fisher
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1997, Vol. 151, pp. 178-179, 298.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1934, Vol. 88, p. 144.
- 3 Fenno-Gendrot, Almira Torrey Blake, The Ancestry and Allied Families of Nathan Blake 3rd and Susan (Torrey) Blake, Early Residents of East Corinth, Vermont, Boston, Massachusetts: Published by the Author, at the Stanhope Press (1916), 18.
- 4 Fisher, Philip A., The Fisher Genealogy: Record of the Descendants of Joshua, Anthony and Cornelius Fisher . . ., Everett, Massachusetts: Massachusetts Publishing Company (1898), 1-4.
- 5 Hills, Thomas and William Sanford Hills, The Hills Family in America: The Ancestry and Descendants of William Hills, the English Emigrant to New England . . ., New York: The Grafton Press Genealogical Publishers (1906), 288.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#74 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: The New England Ancestry of Actor Richard [Tiffany] Gere", (accessed 10/10/2014).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 203, 214.
- 8 Smith, Dean Crawford, The Ancestry of Eva Belle Kempton, 1878-1908: Part 4, The Ancestry of Linda Anna Powers 1839-1879, Boston: New England Historica Genealogical Society (2000), 228-230.
- 9 Smith, Lois Remington, Moses Stanford, Minuteman: A Stanford Family History with Connections to other Colonial Massachusetts Families, San Jose, California: unknown (1978), 270.
- 10 Wight, William Ward, The Wights: A Record of Thomas Wight of Dedham and Medfield and of his Descendants 1635-1890, Milwaukee: Swain and Tate, Printers (1890), 10.