22nd and 24th U.S. President
- 6th Great-grandmother of Grover Cleveland — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Stebbins
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1613
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 25 Oct 1688
- Death Location:
- Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Robert Day
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1636
- Marriage Location:
Mary Day (Ahnentafel No:189 )
The identification of Editha Stebbins as the daughter of William Stebbins is based on her brother Edward's possible baptism in 1694/5. More evidence is need.
Additional marriages for Editha Stebbins
- John Maynard
- Eliezer Holyoke
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1685
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Editha Stebbins
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1993, Vol. 147, p. 21.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1955, Vol. 31, pp. 200-201.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VI, R-S, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 497.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. II, C-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001), 327.
- 5 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2002, Vol. 35, p. 32.
- 6 Day, George Edward, A Genealogical Register of the Descendants in the Male Line of Robert Day, of Hartford . . ., 2nd Ed., Northampton: Printed by J. and L. Metcalf (1848), 7-10.
- 7 Frost, Josephine C., Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard, Unknown: Unknown (1927), 33.
- 8 Hopkins, Timothy, The Kelloggs in the Old World and the New, Vol. 1, San Francisco, California: Sunset Press and Photo Engraving Co. (1903), 33.
- 9 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 211.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#58 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Elizabeth Boyd Roberts: A Genealogical Tribute with 50 New . . .", (accessed 07/06/2017).
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 173, 175, 203.
- 12 Seymour, Thomas Day, The Family of the Rev. Jeremiah Day of New Preston to January 1, 1900: A Genealogical Appendix to . . ., New Haven, Connecticut: The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Co. (1900), 3-4.
- 13 Smith, John Montague, et. al., History of the Town of Sunderland, Massachusetts, 1673-1899: Which Originally Embraced Within Its Limits the . . ., Greenfield, Massachusetts: Press of E. A. Hall and Company (1899), 382.