Ellen Louise (Axson) Wilson
First Lady of President Woodrow Wilson
- 5th Great-grandfather of Ellen Louise (Axson) Wilson — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1676
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Sarah Heath
- Marriage Date:
- 12 Nov 1640
- Marriage Location:
Mary Leonard (Ahnentafel No:113 )
John Leonard is said to have been killed by Indians in early 1676.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Leonard
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , 1851, Vol. 5, p. 168, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Springfield, MA: Vital Records to 1850 , Vol. 1, p. 12, Birth record for daughter Mary Leonard, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 The American Genealogist , New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online) , 1943, Vol. 20, p. 230, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 Adams, Andrew N. , A Genealogical History of Robert Adams, of Newbury, Mass., and his Descendants 1635-1900 , Rutland, Vermont: The Tuttle Company (1900) , 18, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 5 Allen, Orrin Peer , Descendants of William Scott of Hatfield, Mass., 1668-1906: And of John Scott of Springfield , Mass., 1659-1906 , Palmer, Massachusetts: The Press of C.B. Fiske and Company (1906) , 182, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Bliss, Aaron Tyler , Genealogy of the Bliss Family in America, Vol. 1 , Midland, Michigan: Published by the Author (1982) , 43, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 7 Bliss, John Homer , Genealogy of the Bliss Family in America, From About the Year 1550-1880 , Boston, Massachusetts: Printed by the Author (1881) , 37, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 8 Frost, Josephine C. , Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard , Unknown: Unknown (1927) , 74, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 9 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman , Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952) , 480, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 10 Vinton, John Adams , The Giles Memorial: Genealogical Memoirs of the Families Bearing the Names of Giles, Gould, H olmes, Jennison . . . , Boston: Henry W. Dutton and Son (1864) , 280-281, Google Books (Digital Library).