Edith (Bolling) Wilson
First Lady of President Woodrow Wilson
- 6th Great-grandmother of Edith (Bolling) Wilson — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 10 Oct 1686 to 1 Dec 1686
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Henry Isham
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Mary Isham (Ahnentafel No:141 )
Her father was from Canterbury, Kent, England, but his given name is unknown.
Additional marriages for Katherine Banks
- Joseph Royall
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Katherine Banks
- 1 Genealogies of Virginia Families: from the Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Vol. 2, Claiborne-Fitzhugh, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1981), 13.
- 2 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Fall 1988, Vol. 9, Iss. 2, Page 195.
- 3 Barthelmas, Della Gray, The Signers of the Declaration of Independence: A Biographical and Genealogical Reference, Jefferson, N.C. and London: McFarland and Company, Inc., Publishers (1997), 199.
- 4 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 7th Ed., Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Company, Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (2000), 532.
- 5 Dorman, John Frederick, Adventurers of Purse and Person, Virginia, 1607-1624/5, 4th ed., Vol. 1, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 861.
- 6 Pecdquet du Bellet, Louise, Some Prominent Virginia Families. Volume II, Lynchburg, VA: J. P. Bell Company (1907), 131.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 208.
- 8 Stanard, William G., ed., The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 04, Richmond, Virginia: William Ellis Jones, Printer (1896), 123.
- 9 Woodson, Henry Morton, comp., Historical Genealogy of the Woodsons and their Connections, Memphis, Tennessee: Henry Morton Woodson (1915), 46-47.