Founder, Milton Bradley Company
- 23rd Great-grandmother of Milton Bradley — 26th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William FitzRobert
- Hawise de Beaumont
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 1 Jan 1224/1225
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Richard de Clare
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1180
- Marriage Location:
Gilbert de Clare
Maud de Clare (Ahnentafel No:25484527 )
Hawise de Clare
Amice of Gloucester's name is also seen as Amice FitzWilliam.
Amice of Gloucester
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Amice of Gloucester
- 1 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 3, pp. 57, 495.
- 2 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 503.
- 3 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 71.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of thei r . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printi ng, 2006), 185.
- 5 Wikipedia, "Gilbert de Clare, 4th Earl of Hertford", _4th_Earl_of_Hertford, (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 6 Wikipedia, "Richard de Clare, 3rd Earl of Hertford", _3rd_Earl_of_Hertford, (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 7 Wikipedia, "William FitzRobert, 2nd Earl of Gloucester", _2nd_Earl_of_Gloucester, (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 8 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1893), 1594.