Founder, Milton Bradley Company
- 4th Great-grandfather of Milton Bradley — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Leavitt
- Sarah Gilman
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 12 Aug 1650
- Christening Location:
- Hingham, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Death Date:
- from 31 Dec 1730 to 16 Jun 1731
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Dorothy Dudley
- Marriage Date:
- 26 Oct 1681
- Marriage Location:
- Exeter, Rockingham, New Hampshire
Sarah Leavitt (Ahnentafel No:49 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Moses Leavitt
- 1 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. IV, I-L , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2005), 275.
- 2 Eldredge, Mrs. Jane Jennings, The Leavitts of America : A Compilation of Five Branches and Gleanings from New England to Ca lifornia and Canada, Woods Cross, Utah: Leavitt Family Association (1924), 46-47.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 188.
- 4 Watson, Marston, Royal Families: Americans of Royal and Noble Ancestry, Volume 1, Governor Thomas Dudley and D escendants . . ., 2nd Ed., Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (2004), 6.
- 5 Welch, William Lewis, Francis Lyford of Boston and Exeter, and Some of His Descendants, Salem, Massachusetts: Printed for the Essex Institute (1902), 11-12.