American Banker and Art Collector
- 31st Generation — 28th Great-grandfather of J.P. Morgan
- Ahnentafel No:
- Louis IV, King of France
- Gerberga of Saxony
- Birth Date:
- ABT 0953
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 0993
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Adelaide of Vermandois
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Gerberga of Lower Lorraine
- Duke of Lower Lorraine. Some sources have Charles marrying Agnes, daughter of Henry, Count of Vermandois instead of Robert.
Charles of Lower Lorraine
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Charles of Lower Lorraine
- 1 thePeerage.com: A Genealogical Survey of the Peerage of Britain as Well as the Royal Families of Europe, (accessed 04/11/2011).
- 2 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is . . ., 2nd Edition, Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 150, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 560, 562-569.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 919.
- 5 Wikipedia, "Charles, Duke of Lower Lorraine", (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 6 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 428.