American Banker and Art Collector
- 5th Great-grandmother of J.P. Morgan — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Lee
- Phoebe Brown
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 13 Sep 1640
- Christening Location:
- Rusper, Sussex, England
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Samuel Hyde
- Marriage Date:
- Jun 1659
- Marriage Location:
- Norwich, New London, Connecticut
Samuel Hyde Jr. (Ahnentafel No:106 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Jane Lee
- 1 England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 , Baptism for Jane Lee, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 2 Norwich CT: Vital Records of Norwich, 1659-1848 , Vol. 1, Page 16, Marriage record for Samuell Hide and Jane Lee, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Abell, Horace A. , The Abell Family in America: Robert Abell of Rehoboth, Mass., his English Ancestry and his De scendants . . . , Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Publishing Company (1940) , 58, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 4 Brogan, Hugh and Charles Mosley , American P residential Families , New York: Macmillan Publishing Company (1993) , 522.
- 5 Cutter, William Richard , Genealogical and Family History of Western New York: A Record of the Achievements of Her Peop le . . ., Vol. 3 , New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1912) , 1208-1209, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Cutter, William Richard, ed. , New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial: A Record of the Achievements of . . . Volum e 4 , New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1913) , 2094, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp. , Ancestor s of American Presidents , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009) , 475.
- 8 Walworth, Reuben H. , Hyde Genealogy; or the Descendants in the Female as well as in the Male Lines, from William H yde, of Norwich, Vol. 1 , Albany, NY: J. Munsell (1864) , 3-4, 35.
- 9 Watkins, Walter K. and Eben Putnam , New England Ancestry of Grover Cleveland, President of the United States , Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press (1892) , 13, Google Books (Digital Library).