TV and Movie Actress
- 11th Great-grandfather of Julie Bowen — 14th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Foote
- Joane Brooke
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1592
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 1 Aug 1644 to 20 Nov 1644
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Deming
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1617
- Marriage Location:
Rebecca Foote (Ahnentafel No:6897 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Nathaniel Foote
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1926, Vol. 80, p. 300.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1977, Vol. 53, pp. 205-206.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1979, Vol. 55, pp. 28-31.
- 4 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Foote Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 465.
- 6 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. V, M-P, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 512.
- 7 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VI, R-S, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 400-401.
- 8 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. II, C-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001), 540-544.
- 9 Bliss, John Homer, Genealogy of the Bliss Family in America, From About the Year 1550-1880, Boston, Massachusetts: Printed by the Author (1881), 36.
- 10 Case, Lafayette Wallace, M.D., The Goodrich Family in America: A Genealogy of the Descendants of John and William Goodrich of Wethersfield, Conn., . . ., Chicago: Fergus Printing Company (1889), 33.
- 11 Churchil, Gardner Asaph and Nathaniel Wiley Churchill, The Churchill Family in America, n. p.: Published by the Family of Gardner A. Churchill (1904), 324.
- 12 Foote, Abram W., Foote Family Comprising the Genealogy and History of Nathaniel Foote of Wethersfield, Conn. and his Descendants, Vol. 1, Rutland, Vermont: Marble City Press - The Tuttle Company (1907), 17-22.
- 13 Frost, Josephine C., Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard, Unknown: Unknown (1927), 41-42.
- 14 Goodwin, Nathaniel, The Foote Family: or the Descendants of Nathaniel Foote, One of the First Settlers of Wethersfield, Conn., with . . ., Hartford: Press of Case, Tiffany and Company (1849), 47.
- 15 Hook, James William, Lieut. Samuel Smith, His Children and One Line of Descendants and Related Families, New Haven, Connecticut: Unknown (1953), 15, 43.
- 16 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 552.
- 17 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 168-169.
- 18 Leach, Josiah Granville, Memoranda Relating to the Ancestry and Family of Hon. Levi Parsons Morton, Vice-President of the United States, Cambridge, Massachusetts: unknown (1894), 136.
- 19 Patterson, Williams, John Stoddard of Wethersfield, Conn., and His Descendants, 1642-1872, Newark Valley, New York: Printed for Private Circulation (1873), 13.
- 20 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 175.
- 21 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 110.
- 22 Talcott, S. V., The Goodrich Family, New York: Martin and Allardyce (1912), 1.
- 23 Tracy, Evert E., M.D., comp., Tracy Genealogy: Ancestors and Descendants of Lieutenant Thomas Tracy of Norwich, Conn., 1660, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1898), 23.
- 24 White, Almira Larkin White, ed., Ancestry of John Barber White and of his Descendants, Haverhill, Massachusetts: Press of C.H. Webster (1913), 207-208.