Stephen A. Douglas
Participated in Lincoln-Douglas Debates
- 26th Great-grandfather of Stephen A. Douglas — 29th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Hugh the Great
- Hedwig of Saxony
- Birth Date:
- ABT 0938
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 24 Oct 0996
- Death Location:
- Paris, France
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Adelaide of Aquitaine
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 0968
- Marriage Location:
Robert II, King of France (Ahnentafel No:208049046 )
Hedwig of France
First King of France, Count of Paris
Hugh Capet's given name is also seen as Hugues.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Hugh Capet
- 1 American-Canadian Genealogist, Manchester, New Hampshire: American-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1999, Iss. 82, Vol. 25, No. 4, p. 175.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1981, Vol. 57, p. 32.
- 3 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A Histor y of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 163 0-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 80.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 547.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. V, p. 268.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 548, 551, 555, 562-569.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 919.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Hugh Capet", (accessed 02/21/2010).
- 9 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 427, 1653.