Salmon P. Chase
25th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury
- 5th Great-grandmother of Salmon P. Chase — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 15 Aug 1662
- Death Location:
- Newbury, Essex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Wheeler
- Marriage Date:
- 1 Dec 1611
- Marriage Location:
- St. Edmund, Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Ann Wheeler (Ahnentafel No:65 )
Agnes Yeoman's given name is also seen as Ann.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Agnes Yeoman
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Newbury Deaths, Vol. 2, Page 748.
- 2 Chase, John Carroll and George Walter Chamberlain, Seven Generations of the Descendants of Aquila and Thomas Chase, Haverhill, Massachusetts: Record Publishing Company (1928), 521-522.
- 3 Cole, Haydn Samuel, Haydn Samuel Cole and His Ancestry: Being a Genealogical Study and a Reminiscent Sketch, St. Paul, Minnesota: Privately Printed (1935), 60.
- 4 Cutter, William Richard, American Biography: A New Cyclopedia, Vol. 10, New York: The American Historical Society, Inc. (1922), book's pages cut off at bottom, page numbers missing.
- 5 Cutter, William Richard, ed., New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial: A Record of the Achievements of . . . Volum e 4, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1914), 2218.
- 6 McLean, Hulda Hoover, Genealogy of the Herbert Hoover Family, Stanford, California: The Hoover Institution on War, Revolution and Peace, Stanford Universit y (1967), fold-out chart between pages 4 and 5.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 27.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 443.
- 9 Thompson, William Baker, comp., Thompson Lineage with Mention of Allied Families, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania: The Telegraph Printing Company (1911), 83.