Salmon P. Chase
25th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury
- 4th Great-grandmother of Salmon P. Chase — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1610
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Jan 1684/1685
- Death Location:
- Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- George Wheeler
- Marriage Date:
- 8 Jun 1630
- Marriage Location:
- Cranfield, Bedford, England
Sarah Wheeler (Ahnentafel No:37 )
Catherine's given name is also seen as Katherine.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Catherine Pin
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, LLittleton, Vol. 1, p. 493, Family record for George Wheeler and Catherine ______.
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Littleton, Vol. 1, p. 407, Vital statistics for daughter Ruth Wheeler.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1868, Vol. 22, p. 390.
- 4 Hughes, Thomas Patrick and Frank Munsell, editors, American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent in the Male Line of Americans Whose Ancestor s Settled in the U.S., Vol. 08, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1893), 242.
- 5 Smith, Dean Crawford, The Ancestry of Eva Belle Kempton, 1878-1908: Part 3, The Ancestry of Henry Clay Bartlett, 18 32-1892, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2004), 439-447.