Co-founder, NY Academy of Science
- 5th Great-grandmother of John Torrey — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Guise
- Jane Pauncefoot
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 1 Aug 1576
- Christening Location:
- Elmore, Gloucestershire, England
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Robert Haviland
- Marriage Date:
- 7 Jul 1604
- Marriage Location:
- Kenn, Somersetshire, England
Jane Haviland (Ahnentafel No:65 )
Elizabeth Guise's maiden name is also seen as Gyse.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Guise
- 1 Fenno-Gendrot, Almira Torrey Blake, The Ancestry and Allied Families of Nathan Blake 3rd and Susan (Torrey) Blake, Early Residents of East Corinth, Vermont, Boston, Massachusetts: Published by the Author, at the Stanhope Press (1916), 82.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 379.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 180.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 351.
- 5 Torrey, Frederic Crosby, The Torrey Families and Their Children in America, Vol. 1, Lakehurst, New Jersey: n. p. (1924), 13.