TV and Movie Actress
- 2nd Great-grandmother of Kristen Wiig — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- James B. Palmer
- Sarah White Holmes
- Birth Date:
- 10 Apr 1861
- Birth Location:
- Canterbury, Windham, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 3 Apr 1917
- Death Location:
- Hartford, Hartford Co., Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Cedar Hill Cemetery, Hartford, Hartford Co., Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Albert Putnam Day
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1884
- Marriage Location:
John Palmer Day (Ahnentafel No:14 )
Warner B. Day
Helen Palmer's given name is also seen as Nellie.
Helen Maria Palmer
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Helen Maria Palmer
- 1 Connecticut, U.S., Deaths and Burials Index, 1650-1934, Death record for Helen M Palmer.
- 2 Connecticut, U.S., Hale Collection of Cemetery Inscriptions and Newspaper Notices, 1629-1934, Cemetery record for Helen M Palmer Day.
- 3 Federal Census, CT, Hartford County, 1900, Hartford, E.D. 191, Sheet 14A, Image 27 of 32.
- 4 Federal Census, CT, Windham County, 1880, Canterbury, E.D. 135, p. 4, Image 4 of 28.
- 5 Hartford Courant (Hartford, Connecticut), 05 APR 1917, p. 11, Obituary for Helen M Palmer.
- 6 Hartford Courant (Hartford, Connecticut), 19 OCT 1927, pp. 1-2, Obituary for spouse General Albert P Day.
- 7 New York, U.S., County Marriage Records, 1847-1849, 1907-1936, Marriage certificate for son John Palmer Day and Catherine Curtis.
- 8 Connecticut State Library Databases, Connecticut Vital Records - Index of Deaths, 1897-2001, Death record for Helen Day.
- 9 Stiles, Henry R., The History and Genealogies of Ancient Windsor, Connecticut, 1635-1891, Vol. 2: Genealogies and Biographies, Hartford, Connecticut: The Press of the Case, Lockwood and Brainard Company (1892), 63.