Ancestry of General
American Revolution, War of 1812
- 2nd Great-grandmother of William Hull — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Andrew Ward
- Hester Sherman
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1630
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 23 Jul 1718
- Death Location:
- Woodbury, Litchfield, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Caleb Nichols
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1650
- Marriage Location:
Mary Nichols (Ahnentafel No:9 )
- Anne was said to have died in "ye 98th years of her age" which would make her birthdate about 1620. This appears exaggerated based upon the ages of her children.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Anne Ward
- 1 New Haven, CT: Families of Ancient New Haven, Vol. 4, pp. 873.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1958, Vol. 34, pp. 81-89.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 2000, Vol. 75, p. 271.
- 4 Abbott, Susan Woodruff, Families of Early Milford, Connecticut, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co. (1979), 205.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 3, P-W, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1920.
- 6 Goodwin, Nathaniel, Genealogical Notes, or Contributions to the Family History of Some of the First Settlers of Connecticut and Massachusetts, Hartford: F. A. Brown (1856), 237.
- 7 Ward, George K., Andrew Warde and His Descendants 1597-1910: Being a Compilation of Facts Relating to One of the . . ., New York: A. T. De La Mare Printing and Publishing Company Ltd. (1910), 28-30.