Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 2nd Great-grandfather of Stephen Hopkins — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Lawrence Wilkinson
- Dorothy Emerson
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Lawrence Wilkinson (Ahnentafel No:12 )
It is unknown as to which son of Lawrence Wilkinson of Harperley House is the father of Lawrence Wilkinson of Providence, Rhode Island. There is no doubt that the former Lawrence Wilkinson is the grandfather of the latter. However, claims that this son married Mary Conyers, daughter of Christopher Conyers and sister of Sir John Conyers, 1st Baronet, are false.
of Lancaster, Durham Wilkinson
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for of Lancaster, Durham Wilkinson
- 1 Notes and Queries: A Medium of Inter-Communication for Literary Men, General Readers, Etc, Se ries 8, Vol 12, Jul-Dec 1897, London: Office (1897), 149.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1949, Vol. 26, pp. 28-29.
- 3 Browning, Charles H., ed., Americans Of Royal Descent< img src="https://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=famkin0d-20&l=as2&o=1&a=1436766265" width="1 " height="1" border="0" alt="" style="border:none !important; margin:0px !important;" />, Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1883), 288, incorrectly identifies this son of Lawrence Wilkinson and his wife.
- 4 Davis, William W. H., History of Bucks County, Pennsylvania: From the Discovery of the Delaware to the Present Time , Vol. 3, New York and Chicago: The Lewis Publishing Company (1905), 420.