Jane G. Austin
- 5th Great-grandmother of Jane G. Austin — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Thomas Wilder
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Edward Wilder (Ahnentafel No:74 )
Martha has been claimed to be the Martha Wilder who came from Shiplake, Oxfordshire, aboard the Confidence in 1638. Evidence is needed to support this claim.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Martha -----
- 1 American Ancestors Magazine, 2010, Vol. 11.2, pp. 46-48.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1984, Vol. 60, p. 99.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 373.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 213-214.
- 5 White, Almira Larkin White, ed., Ancestry of John Barber White and of his Descendants, Haverhill, Massachusetts: Press of C.H. Webster (1913), 79-80.
- 6 Wilder, Rev. Moses H., Book of the Wilders: A Contribution to the History of the Wilders, From 1497, in England, to the Emigration of . . ., New York: Edward O. Jenkins (1878), 145.