Fashion Model, TV and Movie Actress
- 10th Great-grandfather of Brooklyn Decker — 13th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1619
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 19 May 1694
- Death Location:
- Ipswich, Essex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Lawrence
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1643
- Marriage Location:
Thomas Burnham (Ahnentafel No:2354 )
Some sources state that Thomas Burnham's father was also named Thomas.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Burnham
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Ipswich, Vol. 1, p. 63, Birth record for daughter Sarah Burnam.
- 2 The Massachusetts Magazine: Devoted to Massachusetts History, Genealogy, Biography, Salem, Massachusetts: Salem Press Co. (1908-), 1911, Vol. 4, pp. 61-64.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. IV, I-L, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2005), 259.
- 4 Burnham, Roderick H., The Burnham Family, or Genealogical Records of the Descendants of the Four Emigrants of the Name . . ., Hartford: Press of Case, Lockwood and Brainard (1869), 309-310.
- 5 Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of Boston and Eastern Massachusetts, Volume 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1908), 350.
- 6 Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of Boston and Eastern Massachusetts, Volume 2, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1908), 660, contains errors.
- 7 Ferris, Mary Walton, Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines: A Memorial Volume Containing the American Ancestry of Rufus R. Dawes, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Cuneo Press (1931), Vol. 1, pp. 129-130.
- 8 Hollick, Martin E., New Englanders in the 1600s: A Guide to Genealogical Research Published Between 1980 and 2010, Expanded Edition, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2012), 40.
- 9 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, p. 552.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#88 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources Additions to Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition", www.americanancestors.org/additions-to-ancestors-of-american-presidents, (accessed 10/26/2014).
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 44.
- 12 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 564.