John Fremont Hill
45th Governor of Maine
- 6th Great-grandfather of John Fremont Hill — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Bolles
- Elizabeth Perkins
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 19 Feb 1608
- Christening Location:
- Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
- Death Date:
- from 18 Sep 1678 to 29 Nov 1678
- Death Location:
- Wells, York, Maine
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary -----
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Mary Bolles (Ahnentafel No:217 )
Joseph Bolles's surname is also seen as Bowles and Bowls.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Joseph Bolles
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1961, Vol. 37, p. 114.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 707.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 35.
- 4 Cutter, William Richard and William Frederick Adams, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of the State of Massachusetts, Volume 3, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1910), 1543-1544.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 186-187.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 269.
- 7 Stackpole, Everett S., Old Kittery and Her Families, Lewiston, Maine: Press of Lewiston Journal Company (1903), 414.