TV and Movie Actress
- 7th Great-grandmother of Margot Kidder — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Clark
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1633
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 4 Jan 1721
- Death Location:
- Milford, New Haven, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Old Norwichtown Cemetery, Norwich, New London, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Simon Huntington Jr.
- Marriage Date:
- Oct 1653
- Marriage Location:
- Norwich, New London, Connecticut
Joseph Huntington (Ahnentafel No:282 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Sarah Clark
- 1 Cemetery Transcriptions from the NEHGS Manuscript Collections, (2002), Page 348851.
- 2 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 10/07/2011).
- 3 Norwich CT: Vital Records of Norwich, 1659-1848, Vol. 1, Pages 5, Birth record for Simon Huntington.
- 4 Norwich CT: Vital Records of Norwich, 1659-1848, Vol. 1, Pages 5, Marriage record for Simon Huntington and Sarah Clarke.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 2, G-O, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1045.
- 6 Huntington Family Association, The Huntington Family in America: A Genealogical Memoir of the Known Descendants of Simon Huntington from 1633 to 1915, Hartford, Connecticut: The Hartford Printing Co. (1915), 420.
- 7 Johnson, Alvin Page, Franklin D. Roosevelt's Colonial Ancestors: Their Part in the Making of American History, Boston: Lothrop, Lee and Shepard (1933), 91-92, 96.
- 8 Perkins, Mary E., Old Houses of the Antient [sic] Town of Norwich, 1660-1800, Norwich, Connecticut: Press of The Bulletin Co. (1895), 476.
- 9 Reynolds, Cuyler, ed., Genealogical and Family History of Southern New York and the Hudson River Valley, Vol. 3, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1914), 1254.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 140.
- 11 Walworth, Reuben H., Hyde Genealogy; or the Descendants in the Female as well as in the Male Lines, from William Hyde, of Norwich, Vol. 1, Albany, NY: J. Munsell (1864), 305.