- 7th Great-grandmother of Katharine Hepburn — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Welby
- Frances Bulkeley
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Moulton, Lincolnshire, England
- Death Date:
- 1 Mar 1691/1692
- Death Location:
- Chelmsford, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Henry Farwell
- Marriage Date:
- 16 Apr 1629
- Marriage Location:
- Boston, Lincolnshire, England
Olive Farwell (Ahnentafel No:481 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Olive Welby
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1987, Vol. 4, p. 194.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1995, Vol. 70, p. 100.
- 3 Abbott, Jane Harter and Lillian M. Wilson, The Farwell Family, Volume 1: A History of Henry Farwell and His Wife Olive (Welby) Farwell o f . . ., Rutland, Vermont: The Tuttle Company (1929), 25-30.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#48 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: The Ancestry of Novelist Thomas Pyncho n", (accessed 11/28/2018).
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 118.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 338.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 925.
- 8 Spalding, Charles Warren, The Spalding Memorial: A Genealogical History of Edward Spalding of Virginia and Massachusett s Bay . . ., Chicago: American Publishers' Association (1897), 63.
- 9 Spalding, Samuel J., Spalding Memorial: A Genealogical History of Edward Spalding, of Massachusetts Bay, and His D escendants, Boston: Alfred Mudge and Son, Printers (1872), 22.
- 10 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 40, 200.