Alvan T. Fuller
50th Governor of Massachusetts
- 6th Great-grandmother of Alvan T. Fuller — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Gould
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1585
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Putnam
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1711
- Marriage Location:
Nathaniel Putnam (Ahnentafel No:194 )
Some published sources suggest Priscilla is the daughter of Thomas Deacon of the parish of Corner Hall. More recent sources accept the argument that she is the daughter of Richard Gould of Bovingdon.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Priscilla Gould
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2016, Vol. 170, p. 203.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1965, Vol. 119, pp. 174-176.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1993, Vol. 147, p. 20.
- 4 Ferris, Mary Walton, Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines: A Memorial Volume Containing the American Ancestry of Rufus R. Dawes, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Cuneo Press (1931), Vol. 1, pp. 520-521.
- 5 McLean, Hulda Hoover, Genealogy of the Herbert Hoover Family, Stanford, California: The Hoover Institution on War, Revolution and Peace, Stanford University (1967), fold-out chart between pages 4 and 5.
- 6 Mudge, Florence A., John Mudge and Hannah Hutchinson, First Settlers of Plymouth, Vermont, Danvers, Massachusetts?: Unknown (1930), 11.
- 7 Putnam, Eben, A History of the Putnam Family in England and America, Vol. 1, Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press Publishing and Printing Company (1891), 3, 7.
- 8 Putnam, Read H., Putnam's Direct Line, Provo, Utah: J. G. Stevenson (1964), 7.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#66 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: New England Ancestors of Depression-Era Novelist John Steinbeck", (accessed 10/16/2014).