Frank G. Allen
51st Governor of Massachusetts
- 14th Great-grandmother of Frank G. Allen — 17th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert de Waterton
- Joan de Everingham
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 14 Oct 1434 to 14 Apr 1447
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Lionel de Welles
- Marriage Date:
- 15 Aug 1417
- Marriage Location:
- Methley (now Leeds), West Yorkshire, England
Margaret de Welles (Ahnentafel No:52143 )
Eleanor de Welles
Cecily de Welles
Katherine de Welles
Joan de Waterton's given name is also seen as Cecily.
Joan de Waterton
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Joan de Waterton
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2007, Vol. 161, p. 35.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1961, Vol. 37, p. 114.
- 3 Lodge, Rev. Samuel, Scrivelsby, the Home of the Champions: with Some Account of the Marmion and Dymoke Families, London: Elliot Stock (1894), 206.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 263, 267, 282, 342, 344, 356.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 429.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 101.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Lionel de Welles, 6th Baron Welles", _6th_Baron_Welles, (accessed 01/02/2012).