Frank G. Allen
51st Governor of Massachusetts
- 8th Great-grandfather of Frank G. Allen — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Clements
- Mrs. Agnes Fellow
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 14 Dec 1595
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 29 Sep 1658
- Death Location:
- Haverhill, Essex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Lydia -----
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1615
- Marriage Location:
Sarah Clement (Ahnentafel No:801 )
- Believed to have come over from England on his own ship in 1640.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert Clement
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Haverhill Deaths, Page 375, [Death].
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Haverhill, Vol. 2, p. 375, Death record for Robert Clement.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1859, Vol. 13, p. 118.
- 4 Pennsylvania Genealogical Magazine, May 1985, Vol. 34, Iss. 1, pp. 12-13.
- 5 Booth, Henry S., Booth Genealogy: Including Allied Families Representing the American Ancestry in the Booth Line of the Compiler, Randolph, Vermont: Privately Printed (1923), 89.
- 6 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Charles Stinson Pillsbury and John Sargent Pillsbury, n.p.: n.p. (1938), Vol. 2, p. 981.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 27.
- 8 Stearns, Ezra S., ed., Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire: A Record of the Achievements of Her People . . ., Vol. 4, Chicago: The Lewis Publishing Company (1908), 1702.
- 9 Whitcher, William F., Descendants of Chase Whitcher of Warren, New Hampshire: Fourth in Descent from Thomas Whittier of Salisbury ..., Woodsville, New Hampshire: News Book and Job Print (1907), 16.