Frank G. Allen
51st Governor of Massachusetts
- 22nd Great-grandmother of Frank G. Allen — 25th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Marshal
- Isabel de Clare
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1203
- Birth Location:
- Pembroke Castle, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BY 1246
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- William de Braiose
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Maud de Braose (Ahnentafel No:13348685 )
Eleanor de Braiose
Eve de Braiose
Isabel de Braiose
Eva Marshal's name is also seen as Eve Marshall.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Eva Marshal
- 1 The Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland, Vol. 35, Dublin, Ireland: The University Press (1906), 31.
- 2 Adams, Arthur, The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (1964), 86.
- 3 Buck, J. Orton and Timothy Field Beard, Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants, Volume III, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1996), 241.
- 4 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. I, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), pedigree XIII for Rev. Pierce William Drew.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. 5, p. 301.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 526.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 25.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Eva Marshal,", _Baroness_Abergavenny, (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 9 Wilkinson, M. M., Genealogy of Wilkinson and Kindred Families, Shelby, Mississippi: Shelby Book Store, Publishers (1949), 62.