Author of The Sun Also Rises
- Mother of Ernest Hemingway — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Ernest Miller Hall
- Caroline Hancock
- Birth Date:
- 15 Jun 1872
- Birth Location:
- Chicago, Cook, Illinois
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 28 Jun 1951
- Death Location:
- Memphis, Shelby, Tennessee
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Forest Home Cemetery, Forest Park, Cook, Illinois
- Spouse Name:
- Clarence Edmonds Hemingway
- Marriage Date:
- 1 Oct 1896
- Marriage Location:
- Oak Park, Cook, Illinois
Ernest Miller Hemingway (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Although secondary sources list Grace Hemingway's death as 29 JUN 1951, her death certificate has the date 28 JUN 1951. The date appears three times on the certificate so it is probably correct.
Grace H. Hall
View famous kin of Grace H. Hall
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Grace H. Hall
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A089787.
- 2 Federal Census, IL, Cook County, 1900, Cicero, E.D. 1146, Sheet 2A, Image 3 of 57.
- 3 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 05/10/2013).
- 4 Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900, License #254212, Marriage record for Clarence E. Hemingway and Grace Hall.
- 5 Illinois, Cook County Marriages, 1871-1968, Marriage record for Clarence E. Hemingway and Grace Hall.
- 6 Tennessee Deaths, 1914-1966, Death certificate for Grace H. Hemingway.
- 7 Hemingway, Patricia S., The Hemingways: Past and Present and Allied Families, Rev. Ed., Baltimore: Gateway Press, Inc. (1988), 283-294.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#53 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Major Historical Figures Descended from Anne (Lloyd) (Yale) . . .", (accessed 12/02/2016).
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 183.
- 10 White, Emma Siggins and Martha Humphreys Maltby, Genesis of the White Family: A Connected Record of the White Family Beginning in . . ., Kansas City, Missouri: Tiernan-Dart Printing Co. (1920), 225.
- 11 Wikipedia, "Ernest Hemingway", (accessed 05/10/2013).