John R. Rogers
3rd Governor of Washington
- Great-grandfather of John R. Rogers — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Nathaniel Green
- Lucy Garfield
- Birth Date:
- 18 Jan 1749/1750
- Birth Location:
- Worcester, Worcester Co., Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 17 Apr 1815
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Evans Cemetery, Bow Center, Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Spouse Name:
- Anna Hazeltine
- Marriage Date:
- 26 Sep 1776
- Marriage Location:
- Concord, Merrimack, New Hampshire
Nathaniel Green (Ahnentafel No:6 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Jacob Green
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 06/24/2022).
- 2 History and Manual of the First Congregational Church, Concord, New Hampshire, 1730-1907, Concord, New Hampshire: Ira C. Evans Co. (1907), Catalogue of Members, p. xvi, death of wife Anna Hazeltine.
- 3 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Worcester, Vol. 1, p. 118, Birth record for Jacob Green.
- 4 New Hampshire: Births, Deaths and Marriages, 1654-1969, Births G to 1901, p. 20689, Birth record for son Nathaniel Green.
- 5 Greene, Major-General George Sears and Mrs. Louise Brownell Clarke, The Greenes of Rhode Island, New York: The Knickerbocker Press (1903), 264, 441-442, appears to give incorrect parents for Jacob.
- 6 Tibbetts, Charles W., editor, The New Hampshire Genealogical Record: An Illustrated Quarterly Magazine Devoted to the Genealogy, History and . . ., The New Hampshire Genealogical Society, 1909, Vol. 6, No. 2, p. 51, Marriage of Jacob Green and Anna Hazeltine.