John R. Rogers
3rd Governor of Washington
- Great-grandmother of John R. Rogers — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Joseph Hazeltine
- Elizabeth Abbott
- Birth Date:
- 19 May 1760
- Birth Location:
- Rumford (now Concord), Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 13 Dec 1838
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Evans Cemetery, Bow Center, Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Spouse Name:
- Jacob Green
- Marriage Date:
- 26 Sep 1776
- Marriage Location:
- Concord, Merrimack, New Hampshire
Nathaniel Green (Ahnentafel No:6 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Anna Hazeltine
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 06/24/2022).
- 2 History and Manual of the First Congregational Church, Concord, New Hampshire, 1730-1907, Concord, New Hampshire: Ira C. Evans Co. (1907), Catalogue of Members, p. xvi, gives Anna's year of death.
- 3 New Hampshire Birth Records, Early to 1900, FHL No 4243840, Image 3287, Birth record for Anna Hazeltine.
- 4 New Hampshire, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1643-1982, Will of father Joseph Hazeltine, dated 26 May 1798, proved 18 JUL 1798.
- 5 Greene, Major-General George Sears and Mrs. Louise Brownell Clarke, The Greenes of Rhode Island, New York: The Knickerbocker Press (1903), 441-442.
- 6 Tibbetts, Charles W., editor, The New Hampshire Genealogical Record: An Illustrated Quarterly Magazine Devoted to the Genealogy, History and . . ., The New Hampshire Genealogical Society, 1909, Vol. 6, No. 2, p. 51, Marriage of Jacob Green and Anna Hazeltine.