TV and Movie Actor
- 9th Great-grandmother of Rainn Wilson — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- James Avery
- Joanna Greenslade
- Birth Date:
- 19 Feb 1648
- Birth Location:
- New London, New London Co., Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Feb 1698
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Old Taugwonk Cemetery, Stonington, New London, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Joseph Minor
- Marriage Date:
- 28 Oct 1668
- Marriage Location:
Prudence Minor (Ahnentafel No:1699 )
Mary Avery's given name is also seen as Mercy and Marie.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary Avery
- 1 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, New London, p. 9, Birth record for Mary Avery.
- 2 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 06/20/2019).
- 3 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2004, Vol. 37, p. 282.
- 4 Wheeler, Richard Anson, History of the Town of Stonington, County of New London, Connecticut, From its First Settlement in 1649 to 1900, New London, Connecticut: Press of the Day Publishing Company (1900), 201, 466, 468.
- 5 White, Elizabeth Pearson, John Howland of the Mayflower, Vol. 1, Camden, Maine: Picton Press (1990, 7th printing 2014), 114.
- 6 Wildey, Anna Chesebrough, Genealogy of the Descendants of William Chesebrough of Boston, Rehoboth, Mass., New York: Press of T. A. Wright (1903), 20.