Dude Perfect YouTuber
- 11th Great-grandfather of Tyler Toney — 14th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Shaw
- Elizabeth Longbotham
- Birth Date:
- 2 Jan 1589/1590
- Birth Location:
- near Northowram, Halifax, Yorkshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from Nov 1638 to Dec 1638
- Death Location:
- Dedham, Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Bridget Best
- Marriage Date:
- 24 Jun 1616
- Marriage Location:
- Northowram, Halifax, Yorkshire, England
Susannah Shaw (Ahnentafel No:6801 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Abraham Shaw
- 1 American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent in the Male Line of Americans Whose Ancestors Settled in the U.S., Vol. 12, (Albany, NY: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1899)), 100.
- 2 Generations, (New Brunswick Genealogical Society), Issue 58:13, Winter 1993, [Birth].
- 3 Generations, (New Brunswick Genealogical Society), Issue 60:18, Summer 1994, [Birth].
- 4 Generations, (New Brunswick Genealogical Society), Issue 58:13, Winter 1993, [Death].
- 5 Generations, (New Brunswick Genealogical Society), Issue 60:18, Summer 1994, [Death].
- 6 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1952, Vol. 106, pp. 50-52.
- 7 The Genealogist, Assoc. for the Promotion of Scholarship in Genealogy, Ltd., 1989, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 92-93.
- 8 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 302.
- 9 Andrews, H. Franklin, The Hamlin Family: A Genealogy of James Hamlin of Barnstable, Massachusetts, Exira, Iowa: Published by the Author (1902), 96.
- 10 Edwin Wallace Bell, Israel Kenney, His Children and their Families, (1944), Page 109.
- 11 Goodenough, Caroline Leonard, Legends, Loves and Loyalties of Old New England, Rochester, Massachusetts: Published by the Author (1930), 330.
- 12 Loud, John J., History of Weymouth, Massachusetts, Weymouth, Massachusetts: Weymouth Historical Society (1923), 611.
- 13 Threlfall, John Brooks, Fifty Great Migration Colonists to New England and Their Origins, Madison, Wisconsin: n. p. (1990), 353-358.