Dude Perfect YouTuber
- 11th Great-grandfather of Tyler Toney — 14th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1700
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Martha Hayward
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1653
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth Howard (Ahnentafel No:6815 )
John Howard's surname is also seen as Hayward and Haward.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Howard
- 1 Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 1, Chicago: J. H. Beers and Company (1912), 78.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. III, G-H, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2003), 292.
- 3 Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Family History of Northern New York: A Record of the Achievements of her People . . ., Vol. 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1910), 356.
- 4 Howard, Heman, The Howard Genealogy: Descendants of John Howard of Bridgewater, Massachusetts, from 1643 to 1903, Brockton, Massachusetts: The Standard Printing Co. (1903), 1-5.
- 5 Mitchell, Nahum, History of the Early Settlement of Bridgewater, in Plymouth County, Massachusetts: Including an Extensive Family Register, Boston: Kidder and Wright (1840), 181.
- 6 Mitchell, Nahum, History of the Early Settlement of Bridgewater, in Plymouth County, Massachusetts: Including an Extensive Family Register, Boston: Kidder and Wright (1840), 197.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 182.
- 8 Sherman, Robert Moody et. al., Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 15, James Chilton-Richard More, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2013), 30.
- 9 Sumner, Edith Bartlett, Ancestry and Descendants of Samuel Bartlett and Lucy Jenkins, Los Angeles, California: Unknown (1951), 80.
- 10 Wood, Ralph V., Jr., Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 12, Francis Cooke, Revised Edition, Rockland, Maine: Picton Press (2011, revised edition 3rd printing), 111.