3rd and 5th Governor of Vermont
- 18th Great-grandfather of Isaac Tichenor — 21st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- 24 Aug 1113
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 7 Sep 1151
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Maud of England
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1127
- Marriage Location:
Henry II, King of England (Ahnentafel No:734364 )
Count of Anjou, Duke of Normandy
Additional marriages for Geoffrey Plantagenet
- Marriage Date:
- NOT MARRIED
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Geoffrey Plantagenet
- 1 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 2 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 24.
- 3 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 81.
- 4 Morris, Jean, The Monarchs of England, New York: Charterhouse (1975), 29.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 31.
- 6 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, p. 285.
- 7 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 161.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Geoffrey Plantagenet, Count of Anjou", _Count_of_Anjou, (accessed 10/18/2012).