3rd and 5th Governor of Vermont
- 22nd Great-grandfather of Isaac Tichenor — 25th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry I, King of France
- Anne of Kiev
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1057
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 18 Oct 1101
- Death Location:
- Tarsus in Cilicia, Turkey
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Cathedral of St. Paul, Tarsus in Cilicia, Turkey
- Spouse Name:
- Adéle of Vermandois
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1080
- Marriage Location:
Raoul I of Vermandois
Henri de Vermandois
Simon de Vermandois
Guillaume of Vermandois
Mahaut of Vermandois
Beatrice of Vermandois
Isabel de Vermandois (Ahnentafel No:11746089 )
Constance of Vermandois
Count of Vermandois, Count of Crépy, Duke of France and Burgundy, Leader of the 1st Crusade
aka Hugh Magnus or Hugues le Grand
Mortally wounded at the Battle of Heraclea in SEP 1101 during the Crusade of 1101.
Hugh I of Vermandois
View famous kin of Hugh I of Vermandois
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Hugh I of Vermandois
- 1 A Genealogical History of the House of Yvery, In Its Different Branches of Yvery, Luvel, Perceval, and Gournay, Vol. 1, London: n. p. (1742), 304.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1943, Vol. 97, p. 342.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1970, Vol. 124, p. 86.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 547.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. V, pp. 268-271.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 524, 526, 528, 530.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 845.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 405.
- 9 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 57.
- 10 Wikipedia, "Crusade of 1101", (accessed 03/16/2020).
- 11 Wikipedia, "Hugh I, Count of Vermandois", _Count_of_Vermandois, (accessed 02/20/2010).
- 12 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 1653.