3rd and 5th Governor of Vermont
- 24th Great-grandfather of Isaac Tichenor — 27th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard II of Normandy
- Judith of Brittany
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1004
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 22 Jul 1035
- Death Location:
- Nicaea, Turkey
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Herleve of Falaise
- Marriage Date:
- NOT MARRIED
- Marriage Location:
William I, King of England
Adelaide of Normandy (Ahnentafel No:46984335 )
Duke of Normandy
Robert I of Normandy
View famous kin of Robert I of Normandy
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert I of Normandy
- 1 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, 1989, Vol. 10, No. 1, p. 4.
- 2 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 24.
- 3 Hemingway, Patricia S., The Hemingways: Past and Present and Allied Families, Rev. Ed., Baltimore: Gateway Press, Inc. (1988), 5.
- 4 Morris, Jean, The Monarchs of England, New York: Charterhouse (1975), 15.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. V, p. 481.
- 6 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. I, p. 208.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 562-569.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 919.
- 9 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 126.
- 10 Wikipedia, "Robert I, Duke of Normandy", _Duke_of_Normandy, (accessed 02/21/2010).