TV & Film Actor and Director
- 10th Generation — 7th Great-grandfather of Clint Eastwood
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Moss
- Abigail Charles
- Birth Date:
- 12 Oct 1650
- Birth Location:
- New Haven, New Haven Co., Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- 20 Oct 1650
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 31 Mar 1717
- Death Location:
- Wallingford, New Haven, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Martha Lathrop
- Marriage Date:
- 12 Dec 1676
- Marriage Location:
- John Moss III
John Moss's surname is also seen as Morse.
John Moss Jr.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Moss Jr.
- 1 Dutchess County, NY: The Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Vol. 9, p. 317, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Boardman, William F. J., The Ancestry of William Francis Joseph Boardman, Hartford, Connecticut: Being His Lineage in All Lines . . ., Hartford, Connecticut: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Company (1906), 164-165, 231, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 3 Butler, James Davie, Butleriana, Genealogica et Biographica: Or Genealogical Notes Concerning Mary Butler and Her Descendants . . ., Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1888), 97, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Davis, Charles Henry Stanley, History of Wallingford, Conn., From Its Settlement in 1670 to the Present Time, Including Meriden ... and Cheshire ..., Meriden, Connecticut: Privately Printed (1870), 85, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 5 Huntington, E. B., A Genealogical Memoir of the Lo-Lathrop Family in this Country, Ridgefield, Connecticut: M. Huntington (1884), 47, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 6 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 548, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 7 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 259, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 69.