Angela Y. Davis
Civil Rights Activist
and former Black Panther
- 10th Great-grandmother of Angela Y. Davis — 13th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Kaye
- Anne Flower
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 3 Sep 1579
- Christening Location:
- Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- 27 Jun 1625
- Burial Location:
- Wragby, Lincolnshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Richard Saltonstall
- Marriage Date:
- 28 Nov 1609
- Marriage Location:
- Almondbury, Yorkshire, England
Richard Saltonstall (Ahnentafel No:2520 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Grace Kaye
- 1 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 3, P-W, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1619.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, pp. 550-551.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 198.
- 4 Saltonstall, Leverett, Ancestry and Descendants of Sir Richard Saltonstall: First Associate of the Massachusetts Bay Colony and . . ., Cambridge, Massachusetts: Riverside Press (1897), Pedigree charts between pages 84 and 85.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 7.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 64.
Angela Y. Davis photo by Bernard Gotfryd