Poet and Playwright
- 7th Generation — 4th Great-grandfather of Robert Frost
- Ahnentafel No:
- Charles Frost
- Mary Bolles
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BEF 12 Aug 1745
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Pepperrell
- Marriage Date:
- 4 Sep 1702
- Marriage Location:
- New Castle, Rockingham, New Hampshire
- William Frost
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Frost
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1851, Vol. 5, p. 167.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1896, Vol. 50, p. 459.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1866, Vol. 20, p. 1.
- 4 Colton, George Woolworth, A Genealogical Record of the Descendants of Quartermaster George Colton, Lancaster, Pennsylvania: Wickersham Printing Company (1912), 452, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Higginson, Thomas Wentworth, Descendants of the Reverend Francis Higginson: First Teacher in the Massachusetts Bay Colony of . . ., Unknown: Privately printed (1910), 15, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 6 Howard, Cecil Hampden Cutts, The Pepperrells in America, Salem, Massachusetts: Printed for the Essex Institute (1906), 5-6, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 7 Newdick, Robert Spangler, Newdick's Season of Frost: An Interrupted Biography of Robert Frost, Albany, New York: State University of New York Press (1976), 9.
- 8 Prescott, William, The Prescott Memorial: or A Genealogical Memoir of the Prescott Families in America in Two Parts, Boston: Printed by Henry W. Dutton and Son (1870), 47, 52, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 186-187.