Ancestry of Major
British Commander at Battle of Lexington
- 19th Great-grandfather of John Pitcairn — 22nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert II, King of France
- Constance of Arles
- Birth Date:
- 4 May 1008
- Birth Location:
- Reims, Champagne-Ardenne, France
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 4 Aug 1060
- Death Location:
- Vitry-en-Brie, France
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anne of Kiev
- Marriage Date:
- 19 May 1051
- Marriage Location:
- Reims, Marne, France
Hugh I of Vermandois
Philip I, King of France (Ahnentafel No:1879872 )
- King of France, Duke of Burgundy
Henry I, King of France
View famous kin of Henry I, King of France
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry I, King of France
- 1 A Genealogical History of the House of Yvery, In Its Different Branches of Yvery, Luvel, Perceval, and Gournay, Vol. 1, London: n. p. (1742), 304.
- 2 American-Canadian Genealogist, Manchester, New Hampshire: American-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1999, Iss. 82, Vol. 25, No. 4, p. 175.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 547.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. V, p. 268.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 524, 526, 528, 530.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 845.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 405.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Henry I of France", (accessed 02/21/2010).
- 9 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 186, 427, 1653.