Ancestry of Major
British Commander at Battle of Lexington
- 7th Great-grandmother of John Pitcairn — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Livingston
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- William Ruthven
- Marriage Date:
- BEF Mar 1482/1483
- Marriage Location:
William Ruthven (Ahnentafel No:352 )
Isabel Livingston's maiden name is also seen as Levington.
Additional marriages for Isabel Livingston
- Walter Lindsay
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Isabel Livingston
- 1 Fontaine, Prof. William Winston, "The Descent of General Robert Edward Lee from Robert the Bruce, of Scotland., Southern Historical Society Papers: (1881) Online transcript at https://www.civilwarhome.com/leeancestors.htm, (accessed 03/04/2010).
- 2 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 502-503.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 141.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 59.
- 5 Wikipedia, "William Ruthven, 1st Lord Ruthven", _1st_Lord_Ruthven, (accessed 12/19/2013).