(c1601 - c1683/4)
Lyon passenger 1631
- 12th Great-grandfather of John Throckmorton — 15th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry III, King of England
- Eleanor of Provence
- Birth Date:
- 17 Jun 1239
- Birth Location:
- Palace of Westminster, London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 7 Jul 1307
- Death Location:
- Burgh by Sands, Carlisle, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Westminster Abbey, London, England
- Spouse Name:
- Eleanor of Castile
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1254
- Marriage Location:
Edward II, King of England
Joan of Acre (Ahnentafel No:11511 )
Margaret of England
- King of England
Edward I, King of England
Additional marriages for Edward I, King of England
- Margaret of France
- Marriage Date:
- 8 Sep 1299
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edward I, King of England
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1994, Vol. 148, pp. 255-258.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2007, Vol. 161, p. 34.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1932, Vol. 9, p. 212.
- 4 The American Genealogist, 1961, Vol. 37, p. 114.
- 5 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Royal Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 6 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 159.
- 7 Browning, Charles H., ed., Americans Of Royal Descent, Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1883), 287.
- 8 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 9 Foster, Joseph, comp., The Royal Lineage of our Noble and Gentle Families. Together with their Paternal Ancestry, Aylesbury: Privately Printed by Hazell, Watson and Viney, Limited (1884), 84.
- 10 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 70.
- 11 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 81.
- 12 Pitcairn, Constance, The History of the Fife Pitcairns with Transcripts from Old Charters, Edinburgh and London: William Blackwood and Sons (1905), 419.
- 13 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 62.
- 14 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 259-370.
- 15 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 486, 500, 558, 600.
- 16 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 23, 71.
- 17 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 25, 82.
- 18 Wikipedia, "Edward I of England", (accessed 02/21/2010).