Ancestry of General
Killed at Battle of Bunker Hill
- 2nd Great-grandmother of Joseph Warren — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1594
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 27 Jul 1674
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Robert Williams
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Samuel Williams (Ahnentafel No:10 )
Some sources give Elizabeth's maiden name as Stalham or Stratton. She may have been the daughter of John Stalham who was baptized at St. George at Tombland, Norwich, England 11 NOV 1594. Evidence is needed to confirm this identification.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth -----
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1999, Vol. 74, pp. 292-298.
- 2 Baker, Henry A., comp., History of Montville, Connecticut: Formerly the North Parish of New London from 1640 to 1896, Hartford, Connecticut: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Co. (1896), 460-461.
- 3 Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of Boston and Eastern Massachusetts, Volume 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1908), 283.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 141.
- 5 Williams, Edward H., Jr., Robert Williams of Roxbury, Mass. and His Descendants, Newport, Rhode Island: Reprinted from The Magazine of New England History (1891), 3-5.
- 6 Williams, Stephen West, The Genealogy and History of the Family of Williams in America, More Particularly of the Descendants of . . ., Greenfield: Printed by Merriam and Mirick (1847), 28-29.