Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 2nd Great-grandfather of William Williams — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Parke
- Martha Chaplin
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 21 Apr 1607
- Christening Location:
- Semer, Suffolk, England
- Death Date:
- 10 May 1685
- Death Location:
- Roxbury (now Boston), Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Eliot Burying Ground, Roxbury (now Boston), Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Martha Holgrave
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1637
- Marriage Location:
Martha Parke (Ahnentafel No:9 )
William Parke's gravestone lists 10 MAY 1685 as the date of his death while other sources list 11 MAY 1685.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Parke
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 01/13/2014).
- 2 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1995, Vol. 12, p. 66.
- 3 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1991, Vol. 8, p. 29.
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1982, Vol. 136, pp. 314, 332.
- 5 The American Genealogist, 2007, Vol. 82, p. 260.
- 6 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol . 3, P-W, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1386-1391.
- 7 Andrews, Henry Porter, The Descendants of John Porter of Windsor, Conn. 1635-9, Vol. 1, Saratoga Springs: G. W. Ball, Book and Job Printer (1893), 20.
- 8 Baker, Henry A., comp., History of Montville, Connecticut: Formerly the North Parish of New London from 1640 to 1896, Hartford, Connecticut: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Co. (1896), 461.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#78 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Ten Further Hollywood Figures (or Grou ps Thereof)", (accessed 10/06/2014).
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 141, 222.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 37.
- 12 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 43-44, 69.
- 13 Williams, Edward H., Jr., Robert Williams of Roxbury, Mass. and His Descendants, Newport, Rhode Island: Reprinted from The Magazine of New England History (1891), 7.