Louisa May Alcott
Author of Little Women
- Father of Louisa May Alcott — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Joseph Chatfield Alcott
- Anna Bronson
- Birth Date:
- 29 Nov 1799
- Birth Location:
- Wolcott, New Haven, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 4 Mar 1888
- Death Location:
- Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Abigail "Abby" May
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1830
- Marriage Location:
Louisa May Alcott (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Amos Bronson Alcott was a noted educator and transcendentalist philosopher.
Amos Bronson Alcott
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Amos Bronson Alcott
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 02/20/2014).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1982, Vol. 136, p. 308.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1924, Vol. 78, p. 261.
- 4 Alcott, Amos Bronson, New Connecticut: An Autobiographical Poem, Boston: Privately Printed (1881), 82.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 202.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 34.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Amos Bronson Alcott", (accessed 02/20/2014).