Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 8th Generation — 5th Great-grandmother of Thomas Nelson
- Ahnentafel No:
- George Talboys
- Elizabeth Gascoigne
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Edward Dymoke
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Frances Dymoke
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Anne Talboys
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 2011, Vol. 165, p. 215.
- 2 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 1975, Vol. 51, p. 169, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Browning, Charles H., The Magna Charta Barons and their American Descendants, Philadelpha: (1898), 201.
- 4 Burke, John, A General and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerages of England, Ireland, and Scotland, Extinct, Dormant, and in Abeyance, London: Henry Colburn and Richard Bentley (1831), 516.
- 5 Creasey, James, Sketches Illustrative of the Topography and History of New and Old Sleaford in the County of Lincoln . . ., Sleaford, England: James Creasey (1825), 274-275.
- 6 Kennedy, Mary Selden, Seldens of Virginia and Allied Families, Volume 1, New York: Frank Allaben Genealogical Company (1911), 343.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 210.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 428.