Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 9th Generation — 6th Great-grandmother of Thomas Nelson
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Gascoigne
- Margaret Percy
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1559
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Lincoln Cathedral, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- George Talboys
- Marriage Date:
- BEF Apr 1493
- Marriage Location:
- Anne Talboys
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Gascoigne
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 2011, Vol. 165, p. 215.
- 2 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 1975, Vol. 51, p. 169, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Browning, Charles H., The Magna Charta Barons and their American Descendants, Philadelpha: (1898), 201.
- 4 Burke, John, A General and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerages of England, Ireland, and Scotland, Extinct, Dormant, and in Abeyance, London: Henry Colburn and Richard Bentley (1831), 516.
- 5 Creasey, James, Sketches Illustrative of the Topography and History of New and Old Sleaford in the County of Lincoln . . ., Sleaford, England: James Creasey (1825), 274-275.
- 6 Maddison, Rev. Canon Maddison, et. al., Lincolnshire Notes & Queries: A Quarterly Journal, Vol. 8, January 1, 1904 to October 1, 1905, Horncastle, England: W. K. Morton (1905), 198.
- 7 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, pp. 79-80.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 210.