Ancestry of King
King of the Albanians
- 9th Great-grandmother of Leka I — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Marshall
- Alice Bevys
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 24 Mar 1602/1603
- Christening Location:
- St. Mary Arches Church, Exeter, Devonshire, England
- Death Date:
- ABT 1641
- Death Location:
- New Haven, New Haven Co., Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Thomas Trowbridge
- Marriage Date:
- 26 Mar 1627
- Marriage Location:
- Exeter, Devonshire, England
James Trowbridge (Ahnentafel No:1966 )
View famous kin of Elizabeth Marshall
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Marshall
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1996, Vol. 13, p. 25.
- 2 New Haven, CT: Families of Ancient New Haven, Vol. 8, pp. 1854-1855.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1981, Vol. 57, pp. 31, 33.
- 4 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 136-137.
- 5 Linzee, John William, The History of Peter Parker and Sarah Ruggles of Roxbury, Mass. and Their Ancestors and Descendants, Boston: Privately Printed (1913), 276.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 10, 27, 45.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 551, 573, 581.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 924.
- 9 Trowbridge, Francis Bacon, The Trowbridge Genealogy: History of the Trowbridge Family in America, New Haven, Connecticut: Press of The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Company (1908), 39-48.
- 10 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 231-232.