Ancestry of General
Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 26th Great-grandmother of William Whipple — 29th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert I, King of France
- Aelis -----
- Birth Date:
- ABT 0895
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT Mar 0931
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Herbert II of Vermandois
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 0907
- Marriage Location:
Robert of Vermandois (Ahnentafel No:175070478 )
Adalbert I of Vermandois
Liegarde of France's given name is also seen as Hildebrante or Adela.
Gary Boyd Roberts in his The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants (p. 919) gives the wife of Herbert II of Vermandois as an unknown daughter of Robert I, King of France.
Liegarde of France
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Liegarde of France
- 1 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, 1989, Vol. 10, No. 1, p. 3.
- 2 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 562-569.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 919.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 57.
- 5 Wikipedia, "Adalbert I, Count of Vermandois", (accessed 02/20/2010).
- 6 Wikipedia, "Herbert II, Count of Vermandois", (accessed 02/21/2010).
- 7 Wikipedia, "Robert of Vermandois", (accessed 02/21/2010).