Sandra Day O'Connor
First Female U.S. Supreme Court Justice
- 27th Great-grandfather of Sandra Day O'Connor — 30th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Baudoin IV of Flanders
- Ogive of Luxembourg
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1012
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 1 Sep 1067
- Death Location:
- Lille, France
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Adela of France
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1028
- Marriage Location:
- Amiens, France
Matilda of Flanders (Ahnentafel No:296585541 )
Baldwin VI of Flanders
Count of Flanders
Baudoin is also seen as Baldwin.
Baudoin V of Flanders
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Baudoin V of Flanders
- 1 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke , The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Su bjects, Vol. II , London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851) , Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq., Google Books (Digital Library).
- 2 Hemingway, Patricia S. , The Hemingways: Past and Present and Allied Families, Rev. Ed. , Baltimore: Gateway Press, Inc. (1988) , 4, 9.
- 3 Luther, George A., editor and compiler , The Luther Genealogy: A Histor y of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 163 0-1635 , Penobscot Press (2001) , 80.
- 4 Morris, Jean , The Monarchs of England , New York: Charterhouse (1975) , 15.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas , Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families , Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013) , Vol. V, p. 481.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 600 Immig rants to the American Colonies or the United States , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008) , 534.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al. , Ancestral Roots of Certain Amer ican Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition , Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004) , 125.
- 8 Wikipedia , "Baldwin V, Count of Flanders" , (accessed 02/21/2010).
- 9 Wurts, John S. , Magna Charta , New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942) , 185.