Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 8th Great-grandmother of Caesar Rodney — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry "Hotspur" Percy
- Elizabeth Mortimer
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1390
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 26 Oct 1437
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Clifford
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1404
- Marriage Location:
Mary Clifford (Ahnentafel No:533 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Percy
- 1 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, 1999, Vol. 13, p. 31.
- 2 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 3 Esarey, Logan, History of Indiana: from its Exploration to 1922, Vol. 3, Dayton, Ohio: Dayton Historical Publishing Company (1922), 212.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 149, 163, 167, 187, 225, 242.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 317.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 7 Wikipedia, "Lady Elizabeth Percy", (accessed 03/28/2012).
- 8 Wikipedia, "Philip Wentworth", (accessed 05/03/2011).